Do you or a loved one need assistance managing a complex medical condition and/or need? Saba Home Health Care skilled nursing services provides competent, compassionate, clinically trained caregivers such as Registered nurses (RNs) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to deliver quality care.
Our skilled nursing services aim to help improve your loved one’s condition or prevent a current condition from getting worse. We strive to give our clients the highest quality medical care and support they need to improve their quality of life so they can feel and function better at home.
Skilled Nursing Care At Home in Ocean & Monmouth County
For Patients in Need of a Higher Level of Clinical Care
We know that loved ones may require in-depth medical care due to age or acute medical condition. We provide skilled nursing care to seniors, adults and children at-home by a highly trained Registered Nurse.
Whether aiding recovery for a long-term chronic illness or short-term surgical procedure, we are ready to help patients return to their original well-being.
Nursing Home Alternative
Having a family member receive skilled nursing health care services in the comfort of home compared to a nursing home or long-term rehabilitation facility provides a much closer degree of one-on-one attention – which could speed-up recovery time and health quality results.
We offer compassionate nursing care, comprehensive clinical observation and professional assessment by a practicing RN.
Skilled nursing caregivers are available on an hourly or up to 24 hour care basis.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Wound Care/Dressing Change
- Medication Management and Administration
- Jejunostomy (J-Tube), Gastrostomy (G-Tube), Nasogastric (NG-Tube) care
- Pre and Post Operative Care
- Catheter and Ostomy Care
- Diabetic Care
- Tracheotomy Care
- Oxygen Administration
- Developmental Disability
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Seizure Disorders
- Ventilator Care
Private Duty Nursing Services
Saba Home Health Care of Toms River, New Jersey provides private duty care to clients anywhere that it is needed (Home, Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Facilitates, Hospitals, etc.) with or without insurance. All services are provided by RN’s, LPN’s Therapists and Certified Home Health Aides throughout the Ocean and Monmouth County area.
Who is eligible for private duty nursing (PDN)?
Patients who require ongoing nursing care on a daily basis are given private duty nursing services. Based on the patient’s diagnoses and required levels of expert care, care needs are identified. Our group of professionally trained nurses supports families by fostering the health at home of your medically fragile loved ones.
We collaborate with your loved one’s doctor to create a personalized treatment plan, and we then support you by providing training and education aimed at enhancing your family’s quality of life as a whole.
How Home Health Care Can Be Useful
The mission of Saba Home Health Care of Toms River, New Jersey is to give your family top-notch medical care in the security and familiarity of home. Young patients can receive daily hourly attention from our compassionate nurses and clinical team. We are here to work alongside you in meeting the special requirements of your kid and assisting them in getting over daily challenges and restrictions.
Coordination of Patient Care
We work closely with third-party insurers, doctors and other healthcare providers to ensure coordination of care. This helps produce the best possible patient outcomes, improves quality-of-life and ensures dignity.
Would you like to discuss your situation right now?
Do you need the assistance of a highly trained Registered Nurse to assist you in caring for a loved one with in-depth medical needs?
Call 732-797-0700 or Contact Us to speak with a New Jersey at home nursing care specialist
In-Home Skilled Nursing Care in New Jersey
When you or a loved one comes home from the hospital or has a health problem at home, it can be comforting to know that a nurse is close by.
With the help of your doctor and licensed medical professionals, we offer the following in-home nursing services that are especially helpful for people who need care after surgery, who have long-term illnesses, or who are seniors, whose care needs are often best met by home care:
- Advanced Wound Care – We work closely with you to teach you the skills you need to take care of your diabetes and keep major problems from happening.
- Diabetes Management – We work closely with you to teach you the skills you need to take care of your diabetes and keep major problems from happening.
- G-Tube / J-Tube / PeG Tube / NG Tube
- Heart Failure Management – We work closely with you to teach you how to take care of your health after heart failure.
- Disease Management/Education – We help you learn about your disease, control it, and take care of your health, which means you’ll need to go to the hospital less.
- Ostomy Education Management
- Catheter Insertion & Management
- IV Home Infusion Therapy – Infusion therapy is a way to get medicine into the bloodstream instead of taking it by mouth. IV therapy was once only available in hospitals, but now highly trained nurses can give treatments at home.
- Joint Recovery Program & Joint Replacements Care– A program for people who have had hip or knee replacement surgery to help them get better faster.
- Medication Management/Education – We give you all the tools you need so you don’t have to worry about missing your daily and weekly medication meetings.
- Home Transition Care – after rehab or hospital after discharge continuation care for monitoring at home and acclimating to the home environment.