Join Our Team of Home Care Professionals
If you’re a healthcare professional looking to make a difference, join the team at Saba Home Health Care in Toms River, New Jersey. We offer competitive rates and flexible shifts throughout the Ocean and Monmouth County area from our Toms River office location.
We give you the care, support and training you need to be the best caregiver you can be so that you can make a difference in the lives of others!
We work with people every day. Our team assists our patients first, followed by our business, which is what is best for our team. We place a great premium on your wellbeing and quality of life. Saba Home Health Care of Toms River, NJ offers you a package of benefits to support your overall well-being, foster personal growth, and assist you in case of an emergency now or in the future.
We hire caregivers, home health aides, certified nursing assistants (CNAs), care coordinators, companion care providers, and personal care assistants that genuinely want to improve the lives of others and make every day the best it can be. We create connections that are based on mutual respect and trust.
To be considered as a team member of the following must be met:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry
- A dependable vehicle properly insured
- Valid state driver’s license
- You must be trustworthy and dependable
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
- Recent copy of your driver’s license report within the last 6 months.
- Copy of recent TB (tuberculosis) screening within the last 6 months. If positive chest x-ray and Alternate assessment at least annually.
- Background check completed
- Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
- Minimum of three verifiable professional references.
- Physical Exam by an MD/DO, APN within 12 months prior to date of first case. Once only.
- Proof of sero-positivity or documented physician diagnosed. Prior to date of first case. Once only.
- Rubeola for personnel born in 1957 or later.
- Proof of having had the vaccine or acceptance or declination of vaccine. Once only.